In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use Vibration Reduction (VR). Vibration Reduction is the name if an image stabilizer engine that helps estimating unwanted blurriness when using slow shutter speeds or panning shots. VR has two modes: Normal and Active. Normal mode is designed for hand holding or panning shots where it estimates camera shakes when holding at a slow shutter speed. Active mode is designed for using on rapid moving surfaces. This video is very descriptive and gives great information about Vibration Reduction. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in photography and would like to learn how to use the Vibration Reduction.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades