This video demonstrates how to use a Nikon SD-80 Battery Pack with a Nikon SB-800 Speedlight. The first step is to identify the different power adaptors on the ends of the cable leading to the battery pack. This pack is powered with AA batteries. Remove the outlet plate on the SD-80 and insert the power cable into the SB-800 Speedlight. Then attach the communication cord to the Speedlight. Now place the Speedlight in the hotshoe of the Nikon camera and let the battery pack dangle or attach it to your tripod if you are using one. Power up the Speedlight and enter the settings in the Mode functions on the Speedlight. Finally take some test shots to ensure that you have the settings correctly entered and check the battery pack's sensor light as you use the camera to make sure the battery pack is working correctly. If the red light on the battery pack flashes when the camera takes a shot, then the pack is working correctly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades