Bruce Dorn from Canon breaks down the exposure and Speedlite controls on the Canon 5D Mark II. His explanations are especially helpful as he gives certain shooting scenarios in which tweaking these settings will improve your overall image quality.
Explorer of Light Bruce Dorn takes you step-by-step through EOS camera's External Flash Functions menu in this educational video, and through the EOS Wireless Settings menu, such as how to set flash ratios from your camera.
For more information on Speedlites, visit Canon's Speedlite Tip Series.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades