In this video, it is demonstrated how to get rid of a "FEE" error message on a Nikon DSLR camera. The solution is fairly simple and quick to do. First you will want to turn your camera on to where you see the "FEE" error message on the LCD screen. Next, you will set the camera's aperture ring to the highest number available. After this, the last step is to lock the aperture ring by using the switch. After doing this step, your camera should return back to normal working order and the "FEE" error message on the camera's top LCD should disappear.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades