This video tutorial is going to show you how to use the Nikon SU-800 Commander speed light. It requires only one 123A 3V Lithium Battery. A tiny switch allows you to switch between close-up. Another flash can be connected to it by a long cord. SEL button allows you to select. With the left and right arrow buttons increase or decrease the flash power. You will use the MODE button to program the speed light. TTL is for through the lens, AA for auto aperture, M for manual and so on. Watch the full video tutorial for other details about the Commander speed light.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades