It is a tutorial that explains the basic guidelines of Nikon D40 and D40x cameras. This enables everyone to take photographs successfully and prepare the camera for use. Attach the lens of the camera by rotating towards the right; make sure that no dust gets into the camera. Then remove the protective cap from lens and align the white dot on the lens with the white dot on the camera's body. Turn to the left until it clicks in to place. First, we must charge the camera's battery; when the LED lamp on the charger stops flashing the battery can be inserted to the camera. With a fully charged battery it is possible to take 500 photos. Then insert the memory card in memory card slot; thereafter select the language, date, and time and start taking photographs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades