Lady Gaga made an appearance at this year's CES to present what she claims to be "the camera of the future": a pair of photo and video capturing sunglasses, designed by Gaga for Polaroid. Though more of a novelty gadget than a useful camera, the GL20 camera glasses could potentially turn your face into a real life facebook feed.
They work like this (via the Las Vegas Sun):
"The glasses include a built-in camera and dual LCD screens that display photos or videos on the outer side of the lens. Photos and videos can be uploaded to a USB drive, which is located in an earpiece, or sent to other devices via Bluetooth."
The collaboration also includes an eco-friendly cell-phone printer and a "sexy, sleek, and hardy" Polaroid camera. The GL20 camera glasses will be available later this year, and the price hasn't been announced yet. Here's something to hold you off in the meantime (+ step-by-step instructions):
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades