The smartphone/tablet/camera hybrid comes equipped with a 16-megapixel image sensor and a touchscreen equivalent to that of the Galaxy S3's size. Not only can you instantly upload photos and 1080p video to the social media of your choice, you can also surf the web and download apps from Google Play as you would any other Android device.
For those that have already purchased the camera (or are considering it), there is more good news—it's been rooted, thanks to XDA Developer AdamOutler.
- Unzip this package.
- Launch Odin3 and put the CF-Auto-Root-gd1-ekgc100.tar.md5 file in the "PDA" section.
- Put your device into Download Mode by removing and replacing the battery. Press Volume Down + Camera + Power.
- Connect the device to the computer and press start.
Note: This cannot hurt the device, because full recovery is possible with a 1.1gig Odin flash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades