This is an Electronics video tutorial where you will learn how to use the RPT mode on a Nikon SB-800 and SB-900. Repeat mode gives a flashing strobe effect with which you can take multiple shots in one single long exposure. In Nikon SB-800, switch on the flash and select the RPT mode. The video then demonstrates the various selections available in the RPT mode. In Nikon SB-900, again switch on the flash and select the RPT mode by pressing on 'mode' button. The video then goes on to demonstrate the various selections under the RPT mode. After firing, leave the speed light alone for cooling for a few seconds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades