In this video we learn how to use the Mirror Lock Up on the Canon 40D. First, press the shutter and lock up the mirror. Second, press down on the exposure. Do this with a remote if you have one or use the timer mode. To do this, turn it out of focus then turn it on two or ten second focus. Then your single press will open it up and then take the exposure so you don't have to press it twice. This should make your exposure turn out correctly, use this whenever you would like and enjoy taking pictures!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades