In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use a digital camera as a webcam on Skype. Users will need the AV cable and a USB capture device. Begin by connecting the AV cable to the USB capture device. Plug the cable to your computer and your digital camera. Users will need to download and install the Debut Video Recording software. Open the program and click on Device. Users may have to go to Options and configure the settings. On Skype, right-click the person you want to call and select Share Screen. Then select Share Selection and drag the screen to the Debut Video Software. This video will benefit those viewers who use Skype and want to learn how to use a digital camera on Skype.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades