In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use Auto-FP high speed flash on the Nikon SB camera. Begin by attaching the SB speed light onto the camera and turn on the speed light. This video will be setting up vie the camera menu. In he menu, set it at 1/250s and exit out the menu. The "FP" icon will now appear on the LCD panel. Increase it to 1/8000s or stop up to F/2. 8. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in photography and would like to learn how to use Auto-FP on a camera.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades