Learn how to shoot with the Aperture Priority (A) function on a Panasonic G1 or GH1 digital camera. Whether you're the proud owner of a Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 or DMC-GH1 micro four thirds digital camera or perhaps just considering picking one up, you're sure to like this free video tutorial, which presents a complete overview of how to use the manual aperture (A) mode on a G1 or GH1 camera. For more information, including detailed instructions, watch this digital camera user's guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades