What is the difference between a F1.8 lens and a F5.6 lens? It's really very simple! F8.1 has a much larger lens, and therefore it allows more light to pass through. There are several benefits in having a larger lens. Number one: The quality of the background is improved. Number two: Your focus speed is faster. Number three: Low light ability is better. F1.8 lens are a professional level. F5.6 lens are the commercial kind. For a higher quality photo, you might consider using a larger size lens.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades