This video shows you how to photograph lightning in the daytime. Set the ISO to 100.The aperture set at f32 and set for half of a second. Meter should be showing averaged. Photograph in the manual mode so that the setting won't change between photographs. Manually focus lens to infinity so you won't have to wait for the focus to lock on. A remote shutter to just hit the button. Be safe and keep camera safe when taking lightning photographs. Don't get under trees. When lightning starts striking, you can take single pictures or hold the shutter button down to take multiple pictures.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades