In this Electronics video you will see how to set up the Pocketwizard with a Nikon SB-800 and SB-900. When you use Pocketwizard as a master to trigger the flash, the remote flashes for a working distance of 1600 feet as against 33 feet. First attach a Pocketwizard unit to the flash by using the Velcro stickers. Plug in the cable supplied with the Pocketwizard in the 'Flash' slot. Open the rubber door on SB-800 and plug in the other end of the cord into 'sync'. Turn it ON. When the connection is properly connected, it will fire the flash. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades