This video shows how to set a custom white balance with a Canon 40D camera. Whether you have fluorescent, yellow tungsten, or camera white light, you will still get a good picture with the custom white balance. The video shows pictures taken with the different lighting and different vibrant colors without the custom white balance that come out pretty good. Then a picture is taken of a white paper towel or something pure white. Then the custom white balance is set by going to the menu, white balance, custom white balance (custom WB, white balance, ask custom white balance?, select 'OK'. The picture color is now the best.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades