Most DSLR's like the Canon 5D Mark II come with pre-programmed white balance settings: daylight, cloudy, tungsten, fluorescent. But what do you do when you're in a mixed lighting situation and you want to balance between exterior daylight and interior tungsten light? If you set it to daylight, your tungsten light will be too orange. If you set it to tungsten, your exterior light will be too blue. The solution: set a custom white balance to balance the disparate lighting situations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades