Watch this instructional video brought to you by Nikon's Digitutor to learn how to operate the Nikon D80. This Nikon D80 video tutorial demonstrates how to use different solutions for various shooting situations, search from control panel, search from viewfinder, use the caerma body: front, top, back, maulti selector and mode dial, attach a lens, insert the battery, set the time and date, insert a memory card, format a memory card, adjust the viewfinder focus, use different shooting modes such as point and shoot, advanced modes (setting programmed auto, setting shutter priority auto, setting aperture priority auto, setting manual exposure, and setting long time exposure), use different focus options, AF mode options, focus area slection, and the focus lock. Use this Nikon D80 tutorial to familiarize yourself with your new digital camera.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades