If you are out with friends and don't have anyone to take your photo for you, you will need to take a self portrait. Instead of fumbling with a self timer, most people hold the camera themselves and take a snap. Unfortunately, these photos are hard to center and you often cut people off and lose what could have been a great shot.
If this happens to you, check out this tutorial. In it, you will learn how to modify your digital camera with a super cheap mirror so that you can take awesome self portraits. This cheap, fast and easy method will help you get awesome shots every time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades