This is an Electronics video tutorial where you will learn how to manually adjust the zoom position on the Nikon SB-900 with the diffuse dome attached. This is called the dome trick. It is not documented in the SB-900 user's manual. The manual states when the diffuse dome is attached to the flash head, it gives a fixed zoom position of 14mm. However, if you attach the diffuse dome upside down, you can adjust the zoom position manually. The video then demonstrates changing of zoom position after fixing the dome upside down. See it to believe it and then do it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades