In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a pinhole lens for a digital camera. The materials required for this project are: a camera body cap, X-acto knife, black tape, small drill bit, sewing needle and sand paper. Begin by marking the center of the body cap . Then drill a hole in the center and punch a tiny hole in the center of the sheet metal. Now cut around the sheet metal and sand it flat. tape the metal piece inside the cap and darken it with ink. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in photography, and would like to learn how to make a pinhole instead of buying one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades