Many people have complained about the lack of autofocus in video mode on the Canon 5D Mark II. Fortunately, this video demonstrates a solution by utilizing the live mode, thus enabling the still camera's autofocus features.
Some people are not aware that the "Live Mode" style of auto focus used in Live View can be used while shooting video on the 5D MK II. While this is less than ideal because of noise and change in the shot exposure, it is a way to have the camera verify that the shot is in focus.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades