In this video Dionne from the Gadget show explains how to improve your digital photos easily using widely available free software. The first thing she instructs us to do is to download and install Google's free photo editing software Picasa. Next, once Picasa is installed you can use it's one click settings to easily remove red eyes from photographs or increase the brightness of a photo. The next thing we learn to do is to adjust the white balance of a photograph. This makes the photo appear warmer. Finally she shows us how to take photograph that may lack the proper colors and turn it into a black and white photograph that is now a thoughtful portrait. Using the tips we learn in this video you can take average photos and turn them into exceptional works of art.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades