This video shows you how to do video lighting for product shots. In order to do this the presenter begins by putting the product on a plate. He has three lights that are placed around the product. 650 watt shooting onto the background. The second light is 1000 watts, with an open face shooting into a soft box. It has a flag to protect the light. The third light has an umbrella giving fill on the background. He then shuts off all the lights except for the background light giving a shot of the product. There is a shadow on the product however. So, the third light, the fill light, is then turned on eliminating the line formed by the shadow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades