In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to clean the rear LCD on a camera. Begin by dry cleaning using Giottos Rocket Blower and nylon fine brush. Users will also need a isopropyl rubbing alcohol and microfiber cloth. Users may also need gloves to protect their hands from the alcohol. Begin by blowing off any dust and brush it with the brush. Now users will be wet cleaning using the isopropyl alcohol and microfiber cloth. Users are advised to clean weekly. This video will benefit those viewers who have a LCD camera and would like to learn how to clean the screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades