In video shooting, it's always best to select manual focusing on the Canon OES 7D digital SLR camera. If you need to adjust focus during filming, then you can manually refocus when needed, but there are also powerful autofocus options available. Watch this to see how to change the movie mode settings for your needs.
Movie Mode Settings:
• Choice of manual focus, or three AF modes; AF via shutter button or AF-ON button
• Full manual exposure control in Manual Mode
Canon On-Camera Tutorial Videos explore a specific feature or technology of the EOS 7D. These instructional videos are designed to be viewed at your convenience: Watch them online, on the go, or even on your camera's rear LCD screen -- so you can follow along, every step of the way!
To download and playback a tutorial on your EOS 7D's LCD, follow these simple directions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades